Pizza has a special place in all of our hearts. Be it parties, dinners or a late-night snack, it’s our perfect comfort food item. And when we love it so dearly, it almost becomes impossible to throw away the leftovers for the fear that they may not taste the same the next day.
But here is the thing, with an air fryer by your side you do not have to worry about that at all. We will tell you how you can use an air fryer to get your pizza tasting exactly like it did the day before!
There are multiple ways to reheat a leftover pizza, you can heat it in an oven, an air fryer and even on a pan. However, a method that has generated almost instant and best results is the air fryer.
By following the simple steps mentioned below you will see that reheating pizza in an air fryer is a super quick and easy process.
- To reheat frozen pizza in an air fryer, first, keep a perforated sheet or aluminium foil with holes at the base of the air fryer. Then, place 1-2 slices of leftover or frozen pizza in an air fryer basket.
- Ensure that the two slices do not overlap each other, otherwise, some parts of your pizza will remain cold and the rest of it will turn quite hot.
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees and keep checking every couple of minutes.
Thin crust pizzas will cook faster than thick crust pizzas, so after 1-2 minutes, check if the pizza is appropriately heated.
- Additionally, you can also reduce the temperature to 325 degrees once you notice that the pizza is starting to reheat. Alternating between temperatures like this can give you a crispy crust and a perfectly heated top layer.
- Warm up the pizza in the air fryer for about 3-6 minutes and serve it hot!
Reheating pizza in an oven is also a good option if you do not own an air fryer. However, if not done carefully, it may dry out your pizza too, so you have to be alert and avoid that. By following the steps mentioned below you can heat pizza in an oven.
- To reheat pizza in an oven you need to preheat the oven at 450 degrees for 6-8minutes.
- Then, you can either heat the pizza on a baking tray or place an aluminium foil on the rack that will be the base.
- Now, place 2-3 slices of leftover pizza on the tray or aluminium foil, ensuring that they do not overlap on one and another.
Warm the pizza for about 10 minutes at this temperature. If you prefer a softer crust then you can also heat the pizza at 350 degrees.
- Remove the rack carefully and serve hot!
1. How to reheat pizza in an air fryer, do we need to add oil?
You do not need to add oil to reheat pizza in an air fryer. Just place the frozen or leftover pizza directly and heat it.
2. How long can you reheat pizza in an air fryer?
It essentially takes about 3-6 minutes for a pizza to reheat in an air fryer. However, you can keep checking the air fryer basket to see if the pizza is warm enough or keep it longer if you’d like. If your pizza has a very thick crust, it may take longer to heat.
Pizza is fairly easy to reheat at home. All it takes is a good air fryer and a tad bit of patience. Air fryers are not just easy to use, they are also capable of helping you cook one too many dishes and that too in a healthy way. Cooking in an air fryer requires little to no oil. Similarly, making pizza from scratch at home is also quite simple, if you have all the necessary ingredients and a good quality pizza pan, half the job is already done!
Browse here Interesting Articles & Tips to make your cooking easy: